Personal information collected?
We collect the following types of personal information:
Information we collect automatically: When you visit our site, use our services, and / or responding to ads we automatically collect the information sent to us from your computer, mobile device or other equipment. This information includes,
information about your interaction with our website and services, including, but not limited to, information about geolocation, computer and connection information, statistics on page views and default weblog information.
Information you provide to us: You can visit our site without creating a user profile. Creating a user profile with us means you are authorizing us to store on our servers. We collect and store any information you enter on our website or that you provide when you use our services. This information may include, but are not limited to:
- information that you provide when you create a user profile or use the services we provide,
- additional information which you provide via social media or other third-party services,
How we use your personal information
You agree that we may process your personal information (see above) for the following purposes:
- to give you access to our site, our services and customer support,
- to adapt, evaluate and improve our site, services, content and ads
- to contact you by. e-mail, push message, text message or phone to inform you about our services and services provided by companies that are part of kamerauto.com Inc.’s “business family”, with a view on targeted marketing activities, service updates and offers based on your communication preferences, or for other purposes as stated in this policy on the protection of personal information, and
- to provide other services you have requested.
Disclosure of your personal information to third parties: You agree that we may disclose your personal information to third parties under this policy on privacy and applicable laws and regulations. we will not without your express consent provide your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
You agree that we may share your personal information with:
- Service providerswith whom we have signed an agreement for assistance to deliver our services on the site, for example financial service providers, marketing agencies, and technical support. In these cases remains the personal information under the kamerauto.com control.
- to comply with legal obligations or a court order, or
- if needed to prevent, detect or prosecute criminal offenses such as fraud , or
- if necessary to comply with our policies, or protect the rights of others.
- Companieswhich we intend to merge with in connection with a reorganization which purchase us.
- A holder of an intellectual property right, the holder of an intellectual property right or an intermediary assume in good faith that an ad is in violation of the owner’s rights. Before personal information is disclosed, is part owner of IP rights an agreement which, inter alia, provides that information transferred solely on the condition that they may be used in legal proceedings and / or requests for legal assistance and / or to answer questions from the relevant advertiser.
In addition to the above, we will, in order to protect your privacy and to prevent malicious individuals or parties get access to the site, do not disclose your personal information to third parties without a court order or formal request from a public authority under applicable law unless we assume in good faith that such transfer is lawful, necessary to prevent imminent injury or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
Information you share on kamerauto.com: users share ads and other information with other users and may give other users access to the shared information. Since our site also makes it possible for you to contact a buyer or seller directly, we recommend that you consider how you share your personal information with others. You are solely responsible for the personal information you share with other users through our website and we can not guarantee the protection or security of any information you share with other users.
If you visit our site from a shared computer or a computer in an internet cafe, we strongly recommend that you log out after each session. If you do not want the shared computer to remember you and / or your login information, remove cookies and / or history of your visits to the site.